A Clarins Beauty Advisor’s responsibility is to achieve and exceed sales targets for Clarins by giving excellent customer service, achieving targets, planning and executing counter actions, maximising new launches, establishing and maintaining a client database.
Key Performance Indicators
Mangement of stock Inventory
Eventing & Activations
Housekeeping & Merchandising principles
- Minimum requirement completed Matric
- Aligns to the Clarins Company Values, Respect, Engagement, Co-operation, Audacity & Passion
- Passionate about selling, experience within sales advantageous
- Fluent in English (Afrikaans where consumer profile demands it)
- Courteous and Polite at all times.
- Professional and confident
- Solution focused
- Results driven
- Understand and show concerns for customer’s needs
- Well groomed.
- Positive and Enthusiastic.
- High energy and motivated
- Able to work as a team with co-workers.
- Willing and able to learn and adapt to new directions.
- Must be able to work within a schedule with co-workers to assure full counter coverage.
- Beauty Therapy Diploma advantageous
- Cosmetic background (knowledge of Clarins products advantageous)
* Open & Effective Communication
* Performance & Results driven
* Customer insight & Focus
* Attention to detail
* Product Knowledge
* Business Acumen